Date:      Wed,  7 Jul 1999 10:44:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      contact@offshoreunderground.com
To:        karls@inet.no, nina.furu@hjemmenett.no, anders.galgerud@stud.hf.hioslo.no, 3crcorn@target.co.nz, rcorn@target.co.nz, ofcfoot@ihug.co.nz, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, fredp@mygale.org, fortran@gnu.org, webmaster@gnome.org
Subject:   OFFSHORE SECRETS

Your name was provided as an individual seeking an introduction to an offshore
facility.  If this is true, please confirm your interest so that we may provide
 you with information on this subject.

If your email has been supplied by one of your associates in error, please accept our apology
for this intrusion.

for further information email to contact@offshoreunderground.com