Date:      Fri, 03 Jul 1998 10:17:53 +0200
From:      The Mad Maniac <TMM@infothuis.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internal modem not found

Hello's,

I have rebuild my kernel to use comport 4 instead of comport 2, since
the internal modem i have is com4 only (or at least seems to be).
Anyway, the comport is found correctly, but when i launch ppp, term it
yells: Modem not found.

Is there anything i can do to get it working ?

I have FreeBSD 2.2.2 installed, and the modem works ok under dos or
windows.

I heard internal modems are a pain to get working, so i would be really
happy and stuff if i can get it to work :)

Greets and thanks,

 FlorizzZz