Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:05:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86-4 on TP560?

I've managed to get X running on my "new" TP560 (Cyber9385 according to
XF86-3) but XF86-4 will not work.  All I get out of it is corrupted
displays (looks like sync issues, but on a TFT?)  Taking the working
modelines from my version 3 config file doesn't work either.

Anyone have any pointers?

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |