Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:25:02 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel driver doc's Take 2.

--==_Exmh_-1920427702P

[trying to move this off -hackers]

If memory serves me right, Dennis wrote:
> At 02:18 PM 03/31/2001, David O'Brien wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 08:49:55PM +0100, Koster, K.J. wrote:
> > > Its not a "proprietary tree". I dont have time to clean it up
> > > and submit patches.
> >
> >But you do seem to have time to keep arguing with people???
> >I'm sure you'll have time to bitch again if 4.4 doesn't meet your needs
> >because you didn't submit some patch you needed.
>
> Only because the same morons (like yourself) continue ad infinitum to post
> your useless comments publicly.

As they say, it takes two to tango.  About ten messages ago you asked if
someone could just let this thread die.  Why don't you take the lead on
this and be that person?

I'm asking nicely and sincerely.  That ought to count for something.

Thanks,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1920427702P

--==_Exmh_-1920427702P--