Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:20:55 +0000
From:      Xian <ian@codepad.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD I LOVE YOU

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 08:17, faisal gillani wrote:
> Well it has been almost a year now since I first tried
> FreeBSD 5.2.1 on my production server :-) " I like
> playing with danger" & since then it has been just
> giving me 110% always forever ... my FreeBSD server is
> responsible for transferring large media files on my
> network with Samba2 & Apache2
> . Since I installed it I have had loads of problems
> with my other Linux & windows servers but never with
> FreeBSD its just always there for me .. just
> DELIVERING all the time I must say I have been more
> then impress with it , I have never seen a better &
> faster performing server operating system EVER !!
> also recently I discovered that the version I have
> been using 5.2.1 was a Beta :-O ... Amazing if this
> performance you get with a beta then ......
> "speechless "
> so now I smooth upgraded to 5.3 now ...
>  Although I don't think FreeBSD with desktop OS but
> with server OS I more then recommend .
> & here is my little success story with FreeBSD .I LOVE
> IT !!!
> next stop OpenSolairs .. :-)
>
> take care
>

> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> *=BA=A4., =B8=B8,.=A4=BA*=A8=A8=A8*=A4 Allah-hu-Akber*=BA=A4., =B8=B8,.=
=A4=BA*=A8=A8*=A4

I installed FreeBSD on a machine with an Athlon 3200 that I accident under=
=20
clocked to 1.4GHz. I didn't notice for quite a while as the performance was=
=20
amazing any way. It didn't half go some when I put the clock speed up to=20
2.2GHz.

=2D-=20
/Xian

"In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them"
unknown author