Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:25:31 +1100
From:      "Arthur" <arthur@argay.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: Port 3201

Thanks for the reply.
My ignorance is showing. On the ports that are
initialised I can run

telnet local host and the port number, however when I check to see if 3021
is initialised  by telnet localhost 3201 the connection is refused.

Yet when I telnet localhost 23 which I know is the port smtp uses I can
establish a connection.