Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:36:00 +0100
From:      "Ezra" <adamsimon41@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--67I9bPgQ2osLIDE=_MS5Ah0M06tlQGDykH

    =20

Hi there, ............................................................=
=2E...................................................................=
=2E...................................................

      The End of The Age (Pisces) is without question is at hand. What=
 that end results in is a world wide and global change upon all living=
 things. For Good or Bad! Both will be evident. Below is given to you =
the websources, where God Himself has given unprecendented Revelations=
 that no wisdom of this present time or ever in history can parallel! =
=2E.... and a few will only find ....and fewer will ever heed.   =20
                                                                      =
                                  =20
* Ecclesiastes 7:25
 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, =
and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of=
 foolishness and madness:

* Proverbs 2:6
 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and und=
erstanding.

* Proverbs 3:19
 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he e=
stablished the heavens.

* Proverbs 8:11
 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desi=
red are not to be compared to it.

http://etpv.org/mittjff.html
Messages from The Creator!
=20

=20
*KOREAN ARTIST shown HELL in the Spirit (Astral realm) by Jesus Christ=

and was told to paint what she saw*=20
[The link contains a number of those paintings]=20
www.youtube.com/video/NYW-KDEefiw

=20

www.InsightsofGod.com / www.Spiritlessons.com
(Free watchable/downloadable Videos + Audio + books containing Divine =
Revelations of Heaven and Hell!)=20

*** www.Prophecies.org ***
(Latest Messages from The Most High God! - Includes Japanese translati=
on and other languages)
(PLEASE READ CHAPTER 78 in BOOK 12 =E2=80=93 IT IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORT=
ANT MESSAGE from God The Most High!)

www.PROPHECY.org
(Latest Messages from The Most High God! - over 2000 messages and upda=
ting)
=20

=20

=20
www.youtube.com/user/Ezra1Jesus1Disciple=20
A collection of VERY IMPORTANT VIDEOS! (including visions + dreams of =
Pole Shift - =20
Destruction of Americas cities and coastlines in detail - end of the w=
orld as we know it=20
and I have added a video detailing BIBLE PROPHECIES OF POLESHIFT =E2=80=
=93 CATACLYSMS =E2=80=93 ASTERIODS =E2=80=93 METEOR=E2=80=99 IMPACT)=20=

=20

=20

=20
www.gizamap.com/geomatrix/
Education in beautiful flash movie/animation regarding 2012 Dec 21 the=
 energy changes that will affect all life,=20
and big universal changes. A MUST WATCH!!!

(Given on July 2011)

First Message from our Saviour

 =E2=80=9CJudgment Begins in the House of the Lord=E2=80=9D=20
 My Blessed Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High Go=
d. My Little One, you have come seeking Me, if there is a word, or if =
there is anything that I would give you to write, or to send out to My=
 people.=20
 My Little One, you know that I have held you back. I have closed your=
 mouth tight and I have sealed it, that you utter not, neither show no=
t to the world, the many visions that I have given to you.=20
 Yet, My Little One, I know that your heart travails, that you suffer =
in despair for all of My great judgments, which are falling upon Ameri=
ca. But, My Little One, have I not called you and have I not sent you =
forth with warnings for My people, to repent, or perish. Even for more=
 than a decade, I have given you such warnings and I have called a few=
, here and there, to take up the torch of My word and to help spread s=
uch warnings, even My Son, Mark, who, alone, and through his own effor=
ts, has electronically mailed to millions of people, and to untold num=
bers of churches all over America and Canada, these very messages of r=
epentance. Yet, My Child, you know how those in the churches have mock=
ed and scorned at these messages; and you know how others have risen u=
p against him to shut down his computers and servers, over and over ag=
ain. For, they were wroth at him because of My warnings.=20
 And, you know how you both have wept and prayed and travailed in your=
 spirits, in your hearts and souls, because of the gross decadence in =
these two nations, because the people are blind and deaf spiritually. =
The churches are full of rot and filth and the preachers will not tell=
 the people to repent; for they, themselves, will not repent.=20
 My Blessed Child, what is My word for such a dark and evil nation? Wh=
at is My word for America, whom I have made great above all nations, y=
et you, oh nation of America, have loved the world, and not Me. You ha=
ve fallen, oh you nation of America! You have fallen to every evil and=
 cunning trick of Lucifer; for you refuse the Way of Truth, the Way of=
 Light, the Way of Life; and I am that WAY. There is none other.=20
 Now, as My judgments roll across this nation, as My great judgments p=
ummel the putrid churches in the Bible Belt of the USA, how many are t=
he wiser?=20
 Still, you rotten preachers serve up your filth to Me! You serve up y=
our spiritually dead meat to Me! You waddle in your decadence and in y=
our abundance of things of this world and of the flesh and still you w=
ill not cause My people to repent. I shall destroy you, oh you decaden=
t churches in the Bible Belt of the USA. For, your flesh is rotten and=
 your bones are rotten. You are blind, deaf, and you are the spiritual=
ly dead, who lead the spiritually dead.=20
 What is your excuse? You spiritually decadent churches in the Bible B=
elt have fed yourselves well from the fat of the land and you have hea=
ped unto yourselves all that money could buy. Furthermore, you have po=
lluted yourselves with the prideful and vain things of the world. Oh, =
how you have lifted up yourselves, oh you harlot daughter; for you cry=
, =E2=80=9CLord, Lord,=E2=80=9D and you boast of yourselves in your bi=
g and spiritually vacant churches; but I know you not!=20
 Now, to you wicked preachers, who pride yourselves in your wicked chu=
rches, hear Me and hear Me well; for I shall thoroughly purge you unti=
l you repent, or until I clean remove you from My sight. For, you unre=
pentant harlots shall be seen on one day and the next day, you will be=
 gone. You have not seen the extent of your destruction, oh you rotten=
, whorehouses in the Bible Belt of the USA, who do indeed call yoursel=
ves My people and who do indeed proclaim My word. But, you are dens of=
 iniquity, full of evil and full of every perverse thing. My hammer of=
 judgment is upon you and I shall further pummel you until I have clea=
n removed you from My sight. For, I have sent My prophets among you to=
 warn you to repent, or perish, and chief among these prophets has bee=
n My servant, Linda Newkirk, but you laugh her to scorn. You mock her,=
 ridicule her, blaspheme her, and spread every lie about her. Now, I w=
ill judge you for your evils and for your falsehoods, for your vain an=
d profane ways, until you will most certainly repent, and quickly so, =
or you will most certainly perish.=20
 Hear Me, oh you bastard prophets, who are none of Mine. For, you run,=
 but I do not send you! You proclaim words of Me and by Me yet I do no=
t speak to you.=20
 Hear Me, oh you bastard prophets, you sons and daughters of iniquity;=
 for I have further blinded you. I have further deafened you and I hav=
e turned you over to the lying and deceiving spirits of Satan. For, to=
 everyone of you, who has mocked the works of Revelation Twelve, which=
 are on-going through My servant, Linda Newkirk, and who has not repen=
ted, but continue to mock the truths of these works, know one thing an=
d know it well, I have turned you over to lying spirits, oh you lying,=
 mocking and scorning prophets, who are none of Mine! For, I have cut =
you off clean and if you ever did hear from Me, be warned that you no =
longer do. For, I will not allow you to taste the fruits of My Kingdom=
 and you will perish in your lies and in your witchcrafts. For, you re=
fused to seek Me for truth and understanding regarding My Kingdom work=
s of Revelation Twelve, but chose instead to believe lies. Therefore, =
I have turned you over to lying spirits, oh you lying prophets; and fe=
w there remain of you, who write and speak the truth.=20
 This is but one reason that I have held back My words through My serv=
ant, Linda Newkirk, that the greatest numbers of you, who love a lie, =
might further fall to the lies of your own choosing and making. For, I=
 have cut off all liars and deceivers and you have no place in My king=
dom.=20
 Hear Me, oh you perverts, you adulterers, you sodomites, you whores, =
you whoremongers, you lovers of porn and lovers of flesh, who have fil=
led My house with perversions. Your place is in the burning flames of =
hell. And, in the midst of your great evils, I shall cut you off unawa=
res, and without so much as a moment=E2=80=99s notice, I shall cast yo=
u headlong into the burning flames of hell. For, I have pleaded with y=
ou. I have warned you to repent, or perish.=20
 Now, and even at hand is your time of great judgment, oh you harlot n=
ation of America. But, even so My great judgment begins in My own hous=
e. And, where, in this nation of America, are there more churches, whe=
rein the people claim to serve Me, than in the Bible Belt of the South=
? See My handiwork? ( the great rains and floods in southern USA in th=
e spring of 2011) This is my judgment; for I am now purging this filth=
 from before My very eyes!=20
 Send this to them, My Little One; for I am wroth with My own house; a=
nd I am wroth with this nation. I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah,=
 Most High God.=20
 As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 24th day of May, 2011,=20
 Linda Newkirk=20

 Second Message from our Saviour

 =E2=80=9CThe Pearls of Holiness=E2=80=9D=20
 My Blessed Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High Go=
d. Blessed are you, My Little One; for you are called and chosen to be=
 the spiritual mother of My Sons. Yet, My Little One, you have travail=
ed greatly through so many years of persecution; and many ask, =E2=80=9C=
Where is she, what is she doing? She is silent. We have not heard from=
 her.=E2=80=9D Still others say, =E2=80=9CGood that she is quiet. Enou=
gh of that manchild stuff and Revelation Twelve stuff.=E2=80=9D And, s=
till the mockers mock and the scorners scorn. Yet, some few all over t=
he world have believed and they desire to receive their own holy, litt=
le Son and therby to become My true sons.=20
 Yet, My Child, have I not given you much to post? Have you not writte=
n much, that they might be fed? Have I not sent you, and you have run,=
 and you have warned them for many years to repent, or perish; yet few=
 hear and few repent. Yet, My Child, even if I were to reveal to you t=
he deepest and most hidden mysteries of the Universe, few would believ=
e; and most would mock and trample what is holy and truly of Me. Is th=
is not what they have done with My holy works of Revelation Twelve?=20=

 You have cast out My pearls of holiness and you have written of your =
great travails and suffering beneath the feet of Satan, your great pri=
ce to pay for being My Bride and the earth mother of My very first Son=
=2E Yes, you told the truth, you have written it; yet they still rise =
up to tell that you write for Satan and that you are insane. They deri=
de you and curse you and My holy works.=20
 Yes, you have cast out the pearls and the swine have trampled them. A=
nd, few believe, but of the few, who do know the truths of these works=
 and who do believe, know one thing. They could only believe because I=
 caused them to see, to know, and to receive the truths of these holy =
works. And, the greatest numbers of these, who know the truths of thes=
e works and who do believe, are not of this nation of America; for thi=
s is a decadent nation, a great whore, who truly does sit upon many wa=
ters.=20
However, my words to you, who do know the truths of these works, and w=
ho do believe are these: stay close to Me. Love Me above all. Love oth=
ers and love yourselves. Forgive all and find My holy place and stay i=
n it. For, Satan is watching each of you, that he finds, and he is lay=
ing snares for you by the minute, by the hour, and by the day. Let go =
of your pride. Let go of your arrogance. Let go of your vanities. Die =
to self and to the things of the world. Stop your vain pursuits. Do no=
t be disrespectful before Me; for if you do and will not repent, I wil=
l cut you off from My Spirit and cast you headlong into confusion. Sto=
p being know-it-alls. You know little and what you are so certain of m=
ay turn out to be a lie. Come out of the world and away from worldly t=
raps; for if you will not, you will fall into them and you may die in =
them.=20
I AM THE LORD, YOUR GOD, MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! I, THE LORD, AM YO=
UR GOD AND BESIDES ME, THERE IS NONE OTHER!=20
 But, now, I come with a whip in My hands and with this whip, I will b=
eat down the nations. For, they have perverted My everlasting covenant=
, the very covenant, which I made with My people long ago. For, I am y=
our husband, oh your harlot nations of My House of Israel; yet you hav=
e forsaken Me and you have whored yourselves with every foul and corru=
pt thing.=20
 Now, I have laid the rod to the stone and I have made a fire in My ho=
use and this fire will not be extinguished until I have purified every=
 one, who is My Bride. For, I have brought forth an everlasting fire, =
an all-consuming fire, and this fire is I. It is of Me, an all-consumi=
ng fire. And, this fire is going to burn away all dross. This fire is =
going to burn away all harshness and all darkness until My Bride is ho=
ly and pure and clean before Me. For, I will have no filthy Bride. I w=
ill have no worldly Bride. I will have no haughty Bride. I will have n=
o vain Bride. I will have no Bride, who loves the world and what is in=
 it. I will have no bride, who is a whore. I will have no Bride, who h=
as a wandering eye.=20
 Yes, I have determined it. I have laid the rod to the stone and I hav=
e ignited a great fire, a holy fire and this fire is I and I am this f=
ire, a holy fire, of Me, in Me and for Me; and this fire is My Holy So=
n. And, only one in this whole earth now carries My Holy Son, this thi=
s one is My First Son, My First Born, My true wife and my first wife.=20=

 Yet, who wants to walk in her shoes, for she is persecuted and tormen=
ted year after year, while the rest of you either await and hope for t=
he holy, little babes from heaven to come down, that you may receive o=
ne and thereby also become My Son and my Wife; and you are few; or you=
 mock and scoff what you neither believe, nor understand. But, the sad=
 truth is that so few of you are even ready to receive these holy sons=
=2E So, I have waited and My wife, the mother of My Son in the earth, =
has continued to travail and suffer.=20
 But, I stand upon My word and I bear witness of the truth of My own w=
ords to you, that I will not continue to require this of her. For, she=
 suffers in great travail from day to day, while you behave as you do!=
=20
 I am going to grind down the corn fields. I am going to drown and des=
troy the wheat fields. I am going to break your financial backbone, oh=
 you wicked nation of America; and I am going to scatter your wealth a=
mong other nations. I am going to cut you off, oh America; for you hav=
e been blessed above all nations, yet you have polluted the minds and =
hearts of the people the world over with your perversions and with you=
r filth. I am going to bear down on you, oh your perverted nation of A=
merica and I am going to strip you down.=20
 How close you have been to another 911 event, which would have brough=
t you to your knees, oh you wayward nation! And, by now, you would hav=
e been filling up the camps. Yes, at the last moment, I intervened to =
stop such great destruction, yet it could have already come to pass, w=
ith more than three nuclear plants destroyed and six dams. Who interve=
ned to help you? I did, and only because of My mercies towards you, to=
 give you a little more time. Only I could have stopped Satan and his =
wicked hoards from proceeding.=20
 How long do you think that you have, oh you wicked nation of America?=
 I tell you that my great judgment is sweeping across the land; and mo=
st of you cannot see it.=20
 Oh, Father, what is that? It seemed that You spit in the heartland of=
 America and there came a great swirling, like a cyclone? What is that=
?=20
 My Little One, be not troubled by what you see. Just know that I am n=
ow placing a period at the end of this sentence, a period, and not a q=
uestion mark. My great judgments upon this land are progressing and un=
mistakable.=20
 Be at peace, My Little One. Be not troubled by all that you see and b=
y all that you suffer and experience; for Satan is very wroth with you=
=2E He hates you greatly, but I am always with you to bless you, to pr=
otect you, and to provide for you.=20
What is My word to My Little Ones, who wait for Me? I LOVE YOU, MY LIT=
TLE FLOCK AND I AM CALLING YOU TO HOLINESS, TO PURITY, TO CLEANLINESS =
AND TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. ABIDE IN ME AND I ABIDE IN YOU. MY EYES ARE UPON=
 YOU AND MY HEART IS SET UPON YOU. FOR, YOU ARE MY WIFE. NOW MAKE YOUR=
 OFFERING UNTO ME, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD.=20
 I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.=20
 As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of July, 2011,=20
 Linda Newkirk

Third Message from our Saviour

 =E2=80=9CA False Rapture, An Alien Invasion,

 The Skies the World Over well erupt with UFOs=E2=80=9D=20
 My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God=
=2E Listen carefully to My words to you this morning; for you come and=
 you ask Me about an event in the skies the world over, which shall su=
rely come to pass.=20
 Hear Me in this, My Blessed Child, and write what I say, that My peop=
le may be the wiser. I say to you, oh My people, =E2=80=9CAll eyes upo=
n Me. All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me!=E2=80=9D For, any and all, w=
ho take their eyes off Me, for even a moment, in these most perilous o=
f times, may very well be deceived and carried into the enemy=E2=80=99=
s camp.=20
 Do you think to outsmart Satan? Do you not know that he has been the =
deceiver, even from the beginning? He is master of deception and very =
fine at it; and he has, at his disposal, great resources and great arm=
ies, which you, as a people, are ignorant of. And, his armies are far =
greater than you can imagine, even one third of the stars of heaven, w=
ho were cast down with him. Yet, these are not all, but in his army ar=
e cleverly disguised robotic elements, and robotic humans, as well as =
great numbers of his own children, who are also human.=20
 Then, he also has at his disposal billions of humans all over the wor=
ld, who have fallen to his wicked and deceptive ways, who do his biddi=
ng and are not even aware that they do his bidding. They kill at comma=
nd. They steal at command. They lie at command and all under cover of =
government and official business. His chain of command is very great a=
nd you, oh My people, are grossly ignorant of him and his vast armies =
and means to both deceive you, and to destroy you.=20
 Yet, many of you think to fight these battles. For, even as some few =
of you know and understand, you fight not against flesh, when you figh=
t Satan and his many non-human hoards, but you fight against powers an=
d principalities of great darkness, who are not human, and were never =
human, but fell from the Upper Realms. They aligned themselves with Sa=
tan/Lucifer to fight against the Light, for they wished to overtake th=
e Light. They rebelled and fell, in pride and arrogance, and are there=
by filled with every evil and perverted thing; and they wish to destro=
y all light on this planet and /or to consume it for themselves, that =
they might still rise up and overtake you, who bear My light. So, they=
 war against those of you, who bear My light.=20
 None of you true ones escape their watchful eyes and as I have said t=
o you, these vast armies have been cast down, but in My mercy and for =
the love of My Elect, I bound them in a secret place, until there woul=
d come the right time, the time of My own choosing, to release them. S=
o, billions, many billions of them are bound up in this secret place, =
but at the time of My own choosing, I shall release them and they shal=
l come forth, many, many billions of them; and they shall fill the ski=
es the world over. They shall come at a terrible time in the earth and=
 at a time when many feel hopeless and in despair, at a time when many=
 think that they will escape such terrible times.=20
 Through vast mind control techniques, they will gain control over the=
 minds of many! The curious and the spiritually weak listen and many o=
f them will obey the commands and they will willingly go and enter int=
o these ships. And, many, who believe what is called the =E2=80=9Cearl=
y-out rapture=E2=80=9D will believe that these ships are of Me; for th=
eir thinking is twisted and they will fall for the great mind control,=
 which will come at them from many directions.=20
 Many televangelists will be used, and preachers will be used, as mind=
 controlled stooges at the hands of Satan and these very evil creature=
s; and these preachers, and even certain prophets, will trumpet the ar=
rival of Jesus for His people.=20
 Great lies, storms of lies, will beat down on the people; and such li=
es will seduce the weak, as great numbers, even millions upon millions=
 of people the world over, will agree to enter into these ships.=20
 Oh, the woes! Oh, the great woes! Oh the fright! Oh, the pain! Oh, th=
e suffering! Oh, the sorrows! For, many of you will be killed straight=
 away! You will be served up to these evil hoards as one great feast, =
and they will feast on upon your flesh and upon your blood. For, they =
are not at all human, but you will see many, who are part bird and par=
t reptile; and these are the Dragos. They will eat you alive, pecking =
and clawing at you and delighting in your fear as they gobble your fle=
sh and drink your blood; for it is your life force that they wish to c=
onsume. It is your light, that they wish to devour.=20
 But, some of you, who enter into these ships, which will fill the ski=
es, will be saved for greater horrors. For, they will invade your bodi=
es and will take over your bodies and will use your bodies to further =
deceive great numbers of people. For, their ways are not your ways. Th=
ey were once of high standing in the Upper Realms, but they fell! Neve=
rtheless, they are not without certain supernatural powers. And, you w=
ill not understand their powers; but when you later see some that you =
have seen and known to go into these ships, appear again before your v=
ery eyes, you will delight to see once again your friends and family, =
only to be consumed and devoured alive, by the Drago, who has taken th=
e body.=20
 Therefore, when you see those, who go up into these ships, consider t=
hem gone and do not trust your eyes regarding them again.=20
 These Dragos will use these snatched bodies to take over many key pos=
itions in government, in armies, in important trades, and in important=
 services.=20
 Therefore, My warnings to you to come out of the world, will be more =
important than ever! For, in your day to day activities, you will enco=
unter them, yet you will most certainly be deceived by them, that is, =
all but some very, very few of you.=20
 And, this deception will be to your own undoing; for I warn you now t=
hat this is coming. This is going to happen, an alien invasion/false r=
apture; and this will be the reward for so many, who have loved a lie =
and who have spread the lie, that I would come for you before you have=
 to suffer in the earth. Have I not told you that you would be tried i=
n the fires and tested as gold and silver, yet many of you want the ea=
sy way and you will not hear the truths, but would rather believe the =
lies.=20
 Now, the great liar is among you and he is not at all stupid. He is c=
rafty, very crafty; and he watches you and analyzes you, when you have=
 no clue that he is even in your midst. For, Satan, that old Dragon, h=
as been cast down, even as My servant, Linda Newkirk, has written.=20
 There came a war in Heaven in the late Winter and Spring of 2006, jus=
t as my servant, Linda Newkirk, has told you in the writings of Revela=
tion Twelve, and Satan was cast down. Along with him were cast down ma=
ny billions of Dragos, but I commanded Archangel Michael and others of=
 My archangels to fight and to subdue them and to round them up and to=
 hide them in a secret place. For, it was not time for them to come fo=
rth and to take their place in Satan=E2=80=99s army in the earth. But,=
 I tell you now, that there shall come a time, when I will set free th=
ese vast information of Dragos and few of you will be the wiser.=20
 Hear Me, oh you nations, who sleep and slumber. Satan is given his ti=
me in the earth and his kingdom is in place. By the day, you can see h=
is great evils, and they escalate in the earth, yet so many of you pre=
fer deception. You will not see the truths of what is, of what has bee=
n, and of what is to come.=20
 The time of the great sifting is at hand and many souls will be sifte=
d into the fires (of hell). Also, at this time, many will make the mos=
t terrible decision to take the mark of the beast; and these souls wil=
l be destroyed. Yes, indeed, a great sifting is at hand.=20
 Beware, oh you, who sleep in the midst of such evil; for in your igno=
rance, you will be carried away.=20
 For, you will most certainly now either seek Me with your whole heart=
 and you will walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, or you wil=
l be in the camp of Satan. For, it is either one, or the other.=20
 Make your way straight, oh My people. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Con=
sider Me in all things, lest you be deceived and carried away and end =
up in the fires! For, since there was a nation, there have never been =
times as severe, as what you are now entering into.=20
 Make copies of this message and distribute far and wide, that the bli=
nd may see and understand what is upon the whole world.=20
 My Little One, My words, which you just heard in the spirit, when tra=
nslated mean, =E2=80=9CStay away from the Dragon,=E2=80=9D and I have =
allowed you to hear these words, even in My own language, a language t=
hat you do not know; for these words are for all nations, but especial=
ly for My people in China and the Orient. =E2=80=9CSTAY AWAY FROM THE =
DRAGON!=E2=80=9D=20
 And, with these words, I say unto you and unto all of My people. The =
light of My Kingdom is in the earth and it shines to every humble and =
obedient heart. Receive My light, oh My people and be filled; for this=
 light is My pure love to you. And, when you see all of these things c=
ome to pass, then know that My finger tip is about to touch you, oh My=
 Faithful Bride.=20
 I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.=20
 As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 13th day of July, 2011,=20
 Linda Newkirk
=20
(an excerpt of Chapter 78 Book 12 www.Prophecies.org)

=20
www.IRR.org
Insights to the dangers of Cults! Evidence given from the sources them=
selves!

=20

www.BIBLEPROBE.COM/muhammed.htm
Who was Muhammed?