Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:59:39 -0800
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        Alan Cox <alc@cs.rice.edu>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Erorr: isa_dmainit(2, 1024) failed

On the subject of Re: Erorr: isa_dmainit(2, 1024) failed, Alan Cox stated:

> Charles,
>
> Please try the following simpler patch.  It should accomplish the same thing
> as Tor's patch.
>
> Replace the TAILQ_INSERT_TAIL in vm_page_startup (in vm_page.c) with a
> TAILQ_INSERT_HEAD.

It works almost perfectly!  Whenever I first open the audio device there is
all sorts of wacky siezing of the seizing until the audio starts to play, then
everything goes back to normal.  In any case, thanks (!)

-Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com

                       http://orbit.flnet.com/~henrich