Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:12:02 -0400
From:      Funn Dipp <isetr0@sevicron.com>
To:        ade@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21495: Evolution calendar crashes on attempt to open.

Just some further info.

Instead of running evolution from gnome-menu, started it in an Eterm.
Output that follows is from the point that I clicked on the calendar icon until it seg faulted:

In e_calendar_table_set_cal_client
set_prop: 'file:///home/isetr0/evolution/local/Calendar'
calendar_set_uri: calendar_file is 'file:///home/isetr0/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics'
    load or create returned 1
alarm_add(): Adding alarm for Sun Sep 24 00:00:00 2000

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

Could that shmget be the problem?

dually# sysctl-a | grep shm
kern.ipc.shmmax: 8388608