Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:53:30 -0400
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        karl agee <kdagee@attglobal.net>, freebsd-questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: using burncd

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 10:36 pm, karl agee wrote:
| When using burncd, is it necessary to first create a iso fs on the cd??
| It's not clear in the man page if it does this or not.

Well, burncd will burn whatever you give it.

If you want an ISO disk then you'll need an ISO image.  If you want an audio
CD, though, you won't, and it's also perfectly possible to burn another file
system onto a CD, but I don't think that's what you intend.

For most practical purposes, then, the answer is  "YES."

                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org