Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 10:11:43 -0400
From:      "Costa Morris" <costa@cortx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   suexec config help

2.2.7 and apache 1.2.6

i have suexec installed on my server so scripts are run by the owner and not
the default user (nobody)

when i run httpd i get

Configuring Apache for use with suexec wrapper.

and here is how my virtualhost  entry looks:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
User xxxx
Group xxxx
ServerAdmin webmaster@cortx.com
DocumentRoot /home/users/xxxx/public_html
TransferLog /web/logs/holidaytree/access_log
RefererLog /web/logs/holidaytree/referer_log
ErrorLog /web/logs/holidaytree/error_log
ServerName www.xxxx.com
ResourceConfig /web/conf/holidaytree.srm
</VirtualHost>

the problem is, none of the programs run that are associated with this
virtualdomain.

i get premature end of script header errors.

is there something i'm missing?

Thanks!

_________________________________

CONSTANTINE J. MORRIS