Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:26:35 +1030
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DOSCMD: Problems w/ Quicken

> I almost hate to tell you this in light of all your recent enthusiasm
> for DOSCMD, but I think that you may be one of the very few people
> actually using it and thus may not be in for a lot of feedback on this
> topic. :-(

Hey!  I've been moving this weekend, and reducing my set of posessions
in drastic style.  Gimme a chance to catch up with things here and I
can answer most of his questions.  8)

> The DOS emulation code sort of an unloved child in search of a parent
> right now.  Could that be your leg I see it clinging to? :-)

It'd certainly be nice to see someone with a vested interest in DOS
emulation take it on.  So far we've had several sets of people go past
who have supplied fixes for their pet application and then gone quiet
(it works for me...).  I'm not complaining about that too much I guess.
8)

\\  end it's only with yourself.  \\