Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:51:22 -0500
From:      Chris Corayer <CCorayer@adetech.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Which sources?

Whenever I do a make build/installworld I find things installed that weren't
in my original minimal install, like the games.  I'd like to find out just
which sources are needed for the minimal base I have installed so I can
cvsup just those and stop wasting time grabbing the ones I don't need from
the mirrors.  Is there maybe a FAQ or list somewhere that lists what's in
the sources and what they're needed for?

If someone knows how to tell make buildworld to not make anything in the
source that wasn't already installed that might work too.  Am I just missing
something obvious in regards to what make buildworld actually does here?

I've already tried looking around in a few places.  src-crypto is one that I
know is now required for a minimal install from checking the archives.

Thanks for your time.

-Christopher Corayer

Information Services

ADE Technologies