Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Kelly <kellysm_2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CHAP 0x80 not available without DES

--0-1540383426-966570100=:29260

I'm trying to use PPP to connect to an NT RAS server that is using MS-CHAP. When I try to connect I get the error:

CHAP 0x80 not available without DES

Could someone point me to the right place to find a solution? If there a DES extension that needs to be installed?

Thank you,

Shawn

--0-1540383426-966570100=:29260

<P>I'm trying to use PPP to connect to an NT RAS server that is using MS-CHAP. When I try to connect I get the error:</P>
<P>CHAP 0x80 not available without DES</P>
<P>Could someone point me to the right place to find a solution? If there a DES extension that needs to be installed?</P>
<P>Thank you,</P>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-1540383426-966570100=:29260--