Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:47:41 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chris@calldei.com, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Documenters <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's happened to the handbook?

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 11:10:52PM -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Chris Costello wrote:
>=20
> >    This patch to docbook.css removes the line-height attributes
> > that I consider unnecessary.  It fixes the odd spacing in
> > itemized lists (in which the bullet is a line above the actual
> > text) and the paragraph, blockquote and address spacing.
>=20
> I don't know much about CSS, but the end result looks a lot better to
> me, at least on the release notes.  I'd like to see this committed.

I've committed a compromise which isn't as extreme on the line height,
and also fixes lists in all the sundry places they can occur (which
Chris' patch didn't do).

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU--