Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:57:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
To:        laura@pingwin.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Submit a freeware

laura@pingwin.com babbled:
> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:10 -0700

> Dear friends:
> Here is a very useful software. Please take a look It'll be worth
> your time.
> Thank you very much!
> Laura Yang
>
> Company Name: PingWin, Inc.
> File Name: SoomSoom - Everything But Coffee
> File Title: Name Oriented CompUSING
> File Size: 5.5 MB
> File Version: 1.1.268
> File Status: Freeware
> Contact Name: Laura Yang
> Contact Email: laura@pingwin.com
> Home Page: http://www.soomsoom.com
> Download Page: http://www.soomsoom.com/SmFirstTime.exe
> that allows you to access ANYTHING on your computer by using
> NAMES and SUBJECTS. Everyone knows that a person's name is easier
> to remember than a document's name. So, the next time you need
> to open a letter you've written to Joe or remember a Web site
> that's associated with Joe, just click on Joe's name in the index.
> SoomSoom will automatically list and preview every document,
> Web site, and e-mail  associated with JOE.

.exe?  That sure doesn't look to me like BSD software.  Methinks you sent
this to the wrong mailing list.  Perhaps you can find a Microsoft mailing
list that would be more appropriate.

--
Jerry Dunham                     FreeBSD             http://www.dunham.org
jdunham@fc.net               jerry@dunham.org            (512)335-0674 (H)