Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:56:25 -0800
From:      Jeff Roberson <jeff@midstream.com>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PXE build?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04E7D.5DFB5630

Does anyone know of any current issues with PXE?  I've searched the mailing
lists and I don't see any mention of a problem similar to mine.

I'm running FreeBSD-CURRENT from 2000 09 15 on a server.  The client has an
Intel 21143 based ethernet card that claims it has PXE 2.0 (Build 74)
support. I've setup bootp/tftp on the server which the client successfully
uses to pull down the 'pxeboot' file.  After the client retrieves pxeboot it
just hangs.  There is no further output from the machine.

Does anyone know which particular build of PXE 2.0 works with pxeboot?  Or
is this even a problem with my firmware?

Thanks,
Jeff

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04E7D.5DFB5630

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>PXE build?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Does anyone know of any current issues with =
PXE?&nbsp; I've searched the mailing lists and I don't see any mention =
of a problem similar to mine.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm running FreeBSD-CURRENT from 2000 09 15 on a =
server.&nbsp; The client has an Intel 21143 based ethernet card that =
claims it has PXE 2.0 (Build 74) support. I've setup bootp/tftp on the =
server which the client successfully uses to pull down the 'pxeboot' =
file.&nbsp; After the client retrieves pxeboot it just hangs.&nbsp; =
There is no further output from the machine.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Does anyone know which particular build of PXE 2.0 =
works with pxeboot?&nbsp; Or is this even a problem with my =
firmware?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jeff</FONT>