Date:      Thu,  2 Oct 2003 14:51:38 +0200
From:      "H. Bartel" <lists@u-rep.com>
To:        Gil Agno Virtucio <gihl@nesic.com.ph>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: apache & php3 question

On 10/02/2003 08:02 PM gihl@nesic.com.ph (Gil Agno Virtucio) wrote:

>have you tried adding something like ....
>
><IfModule mod_mime.c>
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
></IfModule>

Well, I haven't tried it, but those AddType things are already in there. It looks like this, and I can see that they are not contained inside <IfModule mod_mime.c>.

<IfModule mod_php3.c>
    AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>

By looking arond I have noticed, that there are quite a few occurences of
<IfModule mod_mime.c> in httpd.conf. Which one would be the right one?

H.