Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:56:05 +0100
From:      robert <bsd@bathnetworks.com>
To:        darryl@osborne-ind.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ClamAV question

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 08:27 -0500, Darryl Hoar wrote:
> [...]

The Qmailrocks mailing list is really the right place to answer this.
Normally you would get an answer if you ask the right question that is!

But..

Qmail scanner is the thing that does the notification, This could be
mis-configured or just plainly not running. Try going over the
configuration again. There is some help on Bil Olson's site :
http://www.goodcleanemail.com with the settings of Qmailscanner.

BTW, the qmailrocks site has not been updated for some time, the freebsd
guide is out of date - a number of packages have been updated, Qmail
Scanner is now at version 2.00. Have a look at
http://qmail-scanner.sourceforge.net/

You may also find this site useful:

http://qmail.jms1.net/

Rob