Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:09:37 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: Import of pf from OpenBSD 3.5

--Boundary-02=_ZBd0AHP3S9B1ink

On Thursday 17 June 2004 00:38, Max Laier wrote:
> All,
>
> I will be importing a new version of pf in the next hour. This is long due
> and really well-tested. However, the first step will bring in
> OPENBSD_3_5_BASE (i.e. the release version, not the STABLE branch). We wi=
ll
> catch up on -STABLE soon thereafter. Just FYI, better wait a bit before y=
ou
> re-build world to get the new stuff.

I am done for now. pf is at the same level as the OpenBSD 3.5 stable branch=
=2E=20
There are some more fixes in OpenBSD-current that are candidates for an MFC=
=20
to FreeBSD, but identifying and merging will take some time. If you are=20
interested in testing pf 3.5, you can start now ;)

If you are aware of fixes in OpenBSD-current that you'd like to have merged=
,=20
please drop me a mail. For now we have identified at least one fix from Pyu=
n=20
YongHyeon:=20
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/net/pf_norm.c.diff?r1=3D1.86&=
r2=3D1.87&f=3Dh

There are also some FreeBSD specific feature extensions that will go in ove=
r=20
the next couple of days. This includes "jailed" support and matching of=20
member groups for tcp/udp group syntax. Details will follow.

=2D-=20
Best regards,				| mlaier@freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier@EFnet