Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
To:        Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
Cc:        GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetApp

We use qmail with maildir, so locking issues don't exist.  We use several
mail servers and readers all spooling and reading from the same netapp FS.

There will be locking issues with sendmail, unless you choose to use
procmail for a delivery agent which will address the NFS locking concerns
as well.

But maildir is slick and easy.