Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 10:23:40 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "manolo garcia" <nov4tillo@yahoo.es>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Instalation over Slip

In the early 1990's there were 2 protocol standards for accessing the
internet (ppp & slip).
The slip protocol never became accepted by the ISP community and has pretty
much fallen
 by the way side. To use slip on your FBSD system  your ISP must support it.
Check with your ISP that they support slip as an dial in protocol.