Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:15:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bkogawa@primenet.com>
To:        gpalmer@freebsd.org
Cc:        Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>, FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Subject:   Re: FW: countdown

In localhost.freebsd.chat you write:

>Bill Fenner wrote in message ID
><96Oct29.135111pst.177480@crevenia.parc.xerox.com>:
>> Sounds like Fry's Electronics.  (Although they have much more electronics tha
>> food, and I've never seen microwave burritos.  But you can get shampoo,
>> pringles, an answering machine and a hard drive in one trip...)

>Now all we need is to persuade them to open outside the Bay Area of
>California (somewhere in the NY/NJ area would be fine for my situation
>right now :-) )

Well, they do have Fry's in Southern California :) :) :)

There's an interesting page on Fry's called "Breakfast at Fry's",
talking mostly about the negative parts of Fry's Electronics:

	<URL:http://www.crl.com/~jnelson/nauseam/verbage/seven.htm>;

which spends plenty of time talking about the "dark side" of Fry's.

--
bryan k ogawa  <bkogawa@primenet.com>   http://www.primenet.com/~bkogawa/