Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 12:53:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sxt2.space.lockheed.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I contribute?

Since I haven't heard otherwise, I'm working on a brief missive for the
handbook on Linux-emulation for the novice.

Unfortunately for me...I'm also a novice at FreeBSD documentation.  I've
gone to the mail archives and maybe found a little information.  Here's
what I'm doing:

1.  I've got some sample .sgml stuff that I'm trying to emulate (from the
    handbook)

2.  I'll probably try running it through sgmlfmt -f html and see if I
    can get that to work

3.  ...then I start looking for someone to hand it off to for
    proofreading and sanity checking.  Any takers?  Anyone willing to hold
    my hand through this?

Thanks,

Brian