Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:32:13 -0400
From:      Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Remote server warnings

I'm going to be moving my server to a remote site, where I'll only
be able to ssh to it for any kind of service.  It has been local,
hooked up via a KVM switch, so it will be a new setup for me.

What sorts of problems should I keep an eye out for? What kind of
setup should I have?  I've turned on ssh. What else should I do?
How hard will it be to update my system remotely?

Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog:
     http://freebsd.amazingdev.com/blog/