Date:      Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:20:13 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        dan@langille.org
Subject:   sendmail.mc modifications redefines OperatorChars

Hi folks,

I'm trying to implement some changes[1] to my sendmail setup.  I'm in
/etc/mail and I've done a make.  This created my HOSTNAME.mc file.  I
added my changes to the bottom of that file.  I did a make and a make
install.  When I start sendmail, I see this:

# /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-mta -bd -q30m
Warning: OperatorChars is being redefined.

I think this is related to the placement of my changes within
HOSTNAME.mc.  Is that theory correct?  If so, where should such
changes go?

Thanks.

[1] http://www.greatcircle.com/lists/majordomo-
users/mhonarc/majordomo-users.200310/msg00028.html
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/