Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:21:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Emeric POUPON <emeric.poupon@arkoon-netasq.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to properly handle several fonctions provided by the Winbond SuperIO chip?

Thanks for your answer!

I was thinking about calling some parent device functions from the children=
 devices in order to perform IO accesses.
But I imagine it would be "better" to expose a kind of bus interface from t=
he main driver?
However, I'm not sure the extra work induced is worth it. What do you think=
?

Emeric Poupon