Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:57:50 -0500
From:      "Bart Silverstrim" <bsilverstrim@tsd.k12.pa.us>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   named core dump

Has anyone had a problem with named crashing sporadically?  I have a
coredump file of it, if someone thinks that they could analyze it to find
what is happening. it's not a heavily loaded system, nor is it getting a lot
of requests...

it's a 3.4-RELEASE, generic i386 kernel system
named is 8.2.2-p5-noesw

The whole system will be getting replaced very soon, but I would like to
know if it's possible to find out what is crashing the name server so it
doesn't continue happening down the road.

Please cc my email directly with any suggestions you may have, or if you'd
could help with the analysis of the coredump...

-Bart
bsilverstrim@tsd.k12.pa.us