Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:53:25 +0100
From:      "Wim De Nocker (De Budelse)" <w.denocker@debudelse.nl>
To:        <j.koopmann@seceidos.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-4.67.6_3

Problem with Mailscanner setup on FreeBSD 6.2/6.3

=20

After doing some updates on my ports collection (clamav, Sqlite,
P5-IO-Net, and some others), mailscanner stopped working..

=20

# mailscanner -debug=20

Fatal error 'Recurse on a private mutex.' at line 986 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno =3D 0)

=20

Any idea what can be the cause of this change in behavior ?

I also have a mailscanner running on FreeBSD 7.0, and this one seems to
keep running happily.

=20

Regards,

Wim de Nocker