Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:40:52 -0400
From:      Christopher Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sharing a USB drive with Mac OS X

Has anyone setup (fdisk/newfs) a drive to work on both Mac OS X and
FreeBSD? I'd like to be able to transfer larger datasets between my Mac
and my FreeBSD laptop without using my network.

Thanks in advance

-- Chris

--
       __o          "All I was doing was trying to get home from work."
     _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks