Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:54:17 -0500
From:      Seth W <seth@yewnix.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hi,
I just recently installed FreeBSD 3.0 on one of my machines. Its an old
Asus server board (not sure of the model) w/ dual P100's. I have the kernel
compiled to support SMP, however, any time i type 'reboot' at the prompt,
the machine reboots.. and gets as far as the "SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!",
and then completely freezes. I have looked around and havent seen anything
documented about this problem.. any help would be appreciated.