Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:52:54 +0800
From:      Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        "'Chris Fedde'" <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>, "'james'" <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: NFS -vs- Samba

Chris & James,

Microsoft provide a suite of unix tools for windows NT (and 2000 maybe)
including grep, nfs and such.  So from a command line I can type in mount
\\unixserver\usr\local\www w: to map my w drive to the /usr/local/www export
on my apache server.

I am still having problems with permissions, and the software doesn't run
under win 95.

The software is called services for unix, I cant find the link at the moment
and the search engine is down but it shouldnt be too hard to find.

cheers
craig