Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:50:55 +0200
From:      Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, Eugene Grosbein <egrosbein@rdtc.ru>
Subject:   Re: Living on gmirror: need to reincarnate /etc/rc.early

--fVqowPMy9d9Ku1/g

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:30:37PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 01/25/2011 12:28, Kostik Belousov wrote:
> >No, my use for rc.early is different. I use it to load modules
> >before filesystems are mounted.
>=20
> Ok, I'll bite ... what is deficient about doing this in /boot/loader.conf?
The fact that for failing driver, I can still get to single-user reliably
with boot -s without doing loader command line magic under the stress.
Or, not having to describe that magic over the phone to somebody who
would prefer to play^H^H^H do something else instead.

--fVqowPMy9d9Ku1/g

--fVqowPMy9d9Ku1/g--