Date:      Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:07:08 +0200
From:      Daniel Ponticello <daniel@skytek.it>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel panic on em0/taskq

Sorry, I did not read well you suggestion ;)

Anyway, the system reboots correctly if I issue the reboot command from
command line.
Should i adjust those values anyway?

Thanks,

Daniel

--

WBR,
Cordiali Saluti,

Daniel Ponticello, VP of Engineering

Network Coordination Centre of Skytek

---
- For further information about our services:
- Please visit our website at http://www.Skytek.it
---