Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:37:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   My 2.2.5 installation report...

I'm happy to once again report that SL/IP install (from
a direct null-modem connection) is working wonderfully with
2.2.5-RELEASE.

As I do with every release, I've tested an install over
a direct SL/IP connection with a laptop.  I completely
wipe the disk and install everything I need (mostly generic
binaries with DES and X11.)

I've just wiped and re-installed one of my laptops and
am not restoring everything over a SL/IP connection.

Another batch of good work for the install guys (Jordan?)
That's two in a row! :-)

	  - Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -