Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:55:55 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Strange Noises on 98 VFR800

Hello,

The past few rides I've been hearing some really strange noises when I pump
the clutch, only when the bike is running, and they seem to originate from
below the tank, along the clutch line, it kinda sounds like air bubbles?
Also I've noticed front wheel shudder when I use the rear brake a slow
speeds, ie...when in traffic(LBS, yes, but why the shuddering? ). Has
anyone had anything like this before?!?!..

Thanks..

Jonathan E. Lyons
parrothd@midwest.net
ICQ # 14226912