Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:35:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Tillman <btillman99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS Issue

I have two LAN segments with a FreeBSD server on each.=20
=A0
Server A is 10.0.0.254
Server B is 192.168.0.102
=A0
I setup server A has two drives and I setup a share on drive #2 to be share=
d via NFS with the both networks. I also made a symlink on drive #2 to a fo=
lder on drive #1
=A0
On server B I can nfs_mount the share on server A and see the symlink. But =
when I try to access the files in the symlink it shows the link is broken, =
In other words no files show up.
=A0
On server A I can see the files in the symlink folder just fine.=0A=0A=0A  =