Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:13:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pkg_delete and md5 checksums

Does pkg_delete not check md5 checksums when blowing away whatever is in
+CONTENTS? I was doing some testing while working on the NN port today,
and found that I was able to blow away a file installed with the same
filename as something in the package I was creating, even though the
checksum in the +CONTENTS file didn't match the checksum of the file that
was blown away.

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji