Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:55:25 -0300
From:      Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus@eternamente.info>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Updates to freebsd-wifi-build

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 17:40:43 -0700
Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:

> hi!
>
> Thanks!
>
> I haven't yet sat down and integrated ipfw configuration pieces into
> it. That includes kernel-NAT.
>
> I'm also going to try and squeeze in userland ppp so I can also use a
> 3g/4g USB device.
>
> What do you need for DSL? Just pppoe?

Hi Adrian,

I can help try it, but I must confess I am closer to pf then to ipfw :)

And for that router, I have two cable ISP's at home, so no pppoe for now. Just dhcp will do.

Is the usb usable ? can we use it for more storage ?

On past I tried to fiddle with kernel config, so is possible to add pf on it and cross my fingers ? :)

Are both 2.4 and 5GHz radios fine ? Back there it would freeze it :(

thanks for the answer and mostly for all the great work (you and all freebsd mips/arm team)

matheus