Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:05:19 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Jason Canon <jcanon@comtechnologies.com>
Cc:        bmah@california.sandia.gov, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netstat -r (fwd)

--==_Exmh_-725449899P

If memory serves me right, Jason Canon wrote:
> Last time I spoke with him via email Milo Medin was VP of
> engineering for @home.  He is an incredibly good Internet Architect
> and was acknowledged for his contributions to Internet RFC 1918.  I
> have forwarded a copy of this thread to (1) learn if Milo is still
> there and (2) obtain an answer from @home.

Thanks...I'm curious to hear more about this situation.

Cheers,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-725449899P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNyCML6jOOi0j7CY9AQHEiQP/RK8xaCJ/S6tUzW0Zv7GeBMVqvcchxDQ3
ZJhPdGacPKGegcHiJfn8EAQxj3mCWx7NVlfe2tlw1py61gERCDHDo/l1y/SEOrjE
/i4OYbLLcAzojA9XzuL36TWqbT77odbM/e9M10/WThdWf4YGUCCc5emhZ/jQSzBL
OIHmM5oYZ0U=
=OiCz
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-725449899P--