Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:15:24 -0700
From:      Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommended laptops for FreeBSD?

Hi!  I need some advice (or at least some information :-)) about buying
a laptop.  What brands/models support FreeBSD best, etc.?
For instance, today I saw a ThinkPad 1472 (pretty sure that was the
model) with 14" screen, 6.4G drive, DVD/CD, 64Meg, etc; looked real
nice, just what I need for the trips I'll be making, if it only runs
FreeBSD.  Will it?  I have an old ThinkPad 750C running FreeBSD now,
which is why I'm looking at the 1472, but I'd really like to have
peoples' opinions.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dann Lunsford