Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:48:31 +0200
From:      "Nikolay Y. Orlyuk" <nikolay@asu.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS messed up on new IP:s

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 06:12:08PM +0100, Janine C. Buorditez wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I just got a new IP and modified my system accordingly. I also updated my nameservers' IP:s.
>
> But I cannot recieve e-mails, nor can people reach my domain (www.terrabionic.com).
When I typed dig terrabionic.com it gives me ns1 and ns2 but without their IP's
next time I tried dig www.terrabionic.com and gets IPs
when I again tried dig terrabionic.com it showed me IP's
I didn't seen such before

for mx records it fives ninja.terrabionic.com.

> This DNS report looks OK, doesn't it? http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=terrabionic.com
>
> And how about my configuration files at http://213.187.181.68/namedb?
I can't reach it. Better by email

> It is really important that I fix this in time for a website presentation at this address on Saturday.
>
> Please, someone?

Maybe logs of named and clients will help

--
With best wishes Nikolay
mail: nikolay@asu.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua