Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:27:32 +0100
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@xs4all.nl>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp0: DYNAMIC STANDBY MODE ??

I just had contact with my hands-on guy at the remote location and after some trying we decided to attach a monitor to the system and watch why it wasn't booting. It seemed that it was the system bios that was hanging in some weird mode. After we corrected this the machine booted correctly and the fxp0 message was gone.

With regards,
 Stephan

--
Stephan van Beerschoten [SVB21-RIPE]       stephanb@whacky.net
  PGP fingerprint:  4557 9761 B212 FB4C  778D 3529 C42A 2D27