Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:26:19 +0200
From:      "Ananias Uushona" <ananias@africaonline.com.na>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Setting up a domain

Does anyone know where I can find nice tutorial materials for setting up
domains is just that I got this task setting up new domains on freebsd and I
need a rreview on hoe to go about it mybe u guys can help man please am new
to thise work and my boss said I need to do it coz the other guy who use to
do it is on leave I don want to mess it up.

Ananias Uushona
Technical Assistant
Africa Online Namibia
http://www.africaonline.com.na