Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:43:43 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
Cc:        hubs <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: A missing file...

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 11:19:07AM -0300, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> Nothing like coming back from back from vacation...

:-)

> My mirror (the one I was admin of, will be admin of, and presently am
> not admin of, but still have to keep an eye on <sigh>) used in the cvsup
> mirroring process a link to the file:
>
> FreeBSD/development/FreeBSD-CVS
>
> This file no longer exists, or so it seems. Is it available somewhere
> else on the tree? If not, how do I go about getting it and keeping it
> up-to-date?

It seems to be present and updated on the ftp-masters (as an entire
directory).  Your upstream site might be excluding the development/
directory though, there tends to be a lot of churn there.

We can set you up with a different upstream site if you want.  That
said I don't rely on that directory for a local cvsup mirror.  Depending
on how much energy you want to invest maybe we could figure out why
your cvsup mirroring process tries to use that and remove the dependency.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu