Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:44:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        dnelson@allantgroup.com
Cc:        rsidd@online.fr, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port: Intel Fortran (and C++?) compilers

On 24 Jan, Dan Nelson wrote:

>> I have the Intel Fortran compiler[1] for Linux (Red Hat 7.1) working
>> on my FreeBSD box, and (barring as-yet-unseen glitches) would like to
>> submit a port by the weekend or so.  I'd like some advice on how to
>> proceed with the following issues.
>
> I actually did the same thing you did, but with the C compiler :)  I
> never write a port though.

I forgot:
  http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/linux_icc.tar.bz2
It needs further testing and perhaps a little cleanup in the Makefile,
so think of it as a "beta" version of the port.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.