Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:43:04 +0200
From:      Langa Kentane <LKentane@mweb.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Backup question (newbie)

Is there a way that I can backup my system to disks instead of tape since I
don't have a tape drive.

I went to the FreeBSD Handbook and found no info there.

Can somebody please point me to a site where I can get info on this matter?

Thanks in advance

Langa F. Kentane (CNA, MCP)    |   Unix, DOS & Window
Technical Suppot               |   The good, the bad & the ugly
M-Web Connect PTY/LTD          |   mailto:evablunted@earthling.net
Tel: +27 82 960 4963           |   http://members.xoom.com/evablunted