Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 05:23:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@argus>
To:        jgrosch@sirius.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

In reply:
> Add to this the time (read billable hours) you and your co-works spent try
> to get BSDi to add an IP alias and the time you spent on the phone with
> BSDi support.

what support?  last time i talked to them (back when they only charged
$2500) it took them three days to get back to me with someone who
didn't know what he was doing...

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or