Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:39:50 -0800
From:      "Jeff Shevlen" <jeff@dsl.ca>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new kernal config errors

That did the trick!  Thanks for the tip Kevin.

Now that I've fixed kernel.conf, I'm wondering if you or anyone else can
shed some light on what kernel.conf does.  Man kernel.conf doesn't have an
entry; nor does apropos.  I'm also curious what the single reference to "q"
does in my new version of kernel.conf.

Lastly, I don't know if this is a genuine candidate for the documentation
project, but given my experiance I'd like to cast a vote for adding a note
about kernel.conf to chapter 9 of the handbook.