Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:25:59 +0200
From:      Terje Elde <delta@xti.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA CDROMs

--8X7/QrJGcKSMr1RN

Hi all,

I'm (as you probably know by now) planning on buying a Z505SX, which has
no internal CDROM, and the recommended options are PCMCIA stuff, so I ask
you, if I want a PCMCIA cdrom supported by FreeBSD, which one should I
get?
Also, any PCMCIA burners that works with FreeBSD?

Thanks,
Terje Elde

--8X7/QrJGcKSMr1RN

--8X7/QrJGcKSMr1RN--